The Equity Benchmarking Project seeks input on a project being undertaken by a group of organizations interested in advancing justice, equity, diversity and inclusion in the nonprofit sector. The information gathered through this project will be used for action-oriented awareness and capacity-building activities across the sector. You can read more about the project and see the list of participating organizations here.
Would you be interested in participating in a 90-minute facilitated discussion where you can share your insights and experiences and hear the insights and experiences of others? There are two sessions to choose from:
Session 01 – Friday, June 10 – 1:00 to 2:30 pm ET
People from equity-seeking groups who are Board Members or sector employees.
Join Zoom Meeting – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84279052662
Meeting ID: 842 7905 2662
Session 02 – Monday, June 13 – 4:00 to 5:30 pm ET
People who are Board members or sector employees who are engaged in JEDI.
Join Zoom Meeting – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85159477649
Meeting ID: 851 5947 7649
- Sessions will be held online. A link will be sent to registered participants.
- Sessions will be facilitated by professional facilitators Lena Phillips and Roselyne Douge-Charles.
- The facilitators commit to creating a brave space for the conversation.
- Participants will receive a $150 honorarium.
- Any identifying information will remain confidential.
- Psychosocial support from a BIPOC practitioner will be available to participants.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments or concerns to email@example.com