If you have not done so already, be sure to read Selma Tobah’s column in the London Free Press:
Canadian Muslims are tired. We’re tired of violence against us not being taken seriously. We’re tired of online hatred spewed without consequence. We’re tired of constantly having to reassure our children the future will be better when we ourselves remain unsure. It’s time for serious steps to be taken, to collectively work toward the day when this grief all becomes unfamiliar.
Read the full article at https://lfpress.com/opinion/columnists/tobah-act-now-to-end-this-grief-pain-anger-and-sadness
Also published by the London Free Press:
- Al-Sabawi and Sallam: An open letter to our dear friend Yumnah
- Ebied: How do you explain such senseless tragedy to children?
- Fahmy: Amid Canadians’ silence, faithism has turned to hate
- Hashmi: Compassion, advocacy’s power couldn’t prevent hateful act
- Hassan: If now’s not time to say no to Islamophobia, when is?