In celebration of 100 years of Nursing at Western University and the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife, the Arthur Labatt Family School of Nursing invites submission of abstracts for its coming Legacy 2020 Research Conference (May 7-8, 2020, Doubletree Hilton, London, Ontario).
This 2-day conference will bring together researchers, graduate students, practitioners, and decision-makers for dialogue and exchange with a focus on the transformative potential of research in improving health and well-being across varied contexts and the conditions that shape health – past, present and future. Delegates from all disciplines who have an interest in these issues are most welcome.
– Digital Health, Technology, and Health Care
– Violence, Gender, and Health
– Strengthening Mental Health and Wellness
– Women’s Health
– Global and Indigenous Health
– Health Equity, Inequity and Structural Violence
– Promoting Transformative Change in Services, Systems and Policies [all sectors]
Abstracts for completed or in-progress research, program evaluation, policy analyses, theory development, or other scholarly work, inclusive of clinical and applied research, will be accepted until Dec 16, 2019.
Full conference details and online abstract submission can be accessed at: